 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3905
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:46:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
And I am pleased to tell you that beginning with the
January LEGO Shop At Home catalog (and online as well) we will offer
discounts on multiple bulk item purchases: 5% off any 5 bags, 10% off any 10
bags, and 15% off any 15 bags (or more). We'll see how this goes, and then
offer additional levels of discount if appropriate.

Yes please! Hmmm I wonder how much discount we might get for purchasing 100
bulk items...100%??? (although I would settle for 95 ;-)

Keep up the good work Brad et al, I really appreciate your efforts and
especially your open way of communicating with the community.

Wessel