 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3911
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:17:28 GMT

Wessel Burgers wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
And I am pleased to tell you that beginning with the
January LEGO Shop At Home catalog (and online as well) we will offer
discounts on multiple bulk item purchases: 5% off any 5 bags, 10% off any 10
bags, and 15% off any 15 bags (or more). We'll see how this goes, and then
offer additional levels of discount if appropriate.

Yes please! Hmmm I wonder how much discount we might get for purchasing 100
bulk items...100%??? (although I would settle for 95 ;-)

Wessel,
you should know better than trying to project outside the limits of your
data.  Of course, if this relationship doesn't level out I would like to
order 110 bags (which means LEGO should pay me for ordering their
brick).  ;)

Keep up the good work Brad et al, I really appreciate your efforts and
especially your open way of communicating with the community.

Seriously, thank you Brad and company.  I was planning on order many
bulk packs after Christmas and now I have the incentive to do so.

Thank you (for everything)

-chris