 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3906
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:23:10 GMT

Wow! This sounds like a step in the right direction.

Such good news for Christmas is almost as welcome as a nice big pile of
brand new parts under the tree :)

I have one question arising from the information presented however.

Since the current bulk service does not include any obvious way to obtain a
quote for larger quantities of parts, how do they know what the response
would be? I would be happy to buy my supplies of wires and electric plates
in hundreds or possibly thousands at a time, but there seems no obvious
means of communicating that fact. So I buy fifty or a hundered at a time
every few weeks, because there is no incentive to buy more at one go.

Did I miss a poll or something asking people whatand how much they would buy
if they could?

Have a great holiday Brad, and thanks for all this year's hard work!

JB