 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3889
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:

Next issue: cypress trees. The trees are made of precisely the same material
that we have used in the past; and yes, it is indeed a softer and more
pliable material than found in the basic brick. In fact, we are using the
same molds (we had to freshen them to get more production out of them) that
were last used for these elements. So there is nothing about the
*production* of these elements that has changed.

Well there you go, Richard.  If you don't believe it coming from me, perhaps
you will believe it coming straight from the horse's mouth?

But as "old" items disappear, new ones appear -- or reappear, as the case
may be. And I'm pleased to inform you that Fort Legoredo will once again be
offered, as well as a couple of other items from the old Western/Wild West
assortment, the Sheriff's Office and the Large Indian Camp.

This is a nice surprise.  BTW to Brad and others at LEGO Direct, even though
some of us aren't as vocal as others, I bet there are quite a number of us who
think you've been extremely responsive.  And we appreciate announcements like
this.

Maggie C.

I'll try to make another post or two before then New Year (or at least by
the first week in January), particularly regarding ways in which we can
better interact with the community-at-large (and that includes the role of
LEGO.com).

Until then, Play Well.

Best Regards,

-- Brad