 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3917
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:50:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Herzberg writes:
THanks Brad for answering a lot of questions. Though one thing I am
wondering, and I hope you can answer, what was the logic behind
discontinuing the Statue of Liberty and Dragon sculptures right before the
Holidays? I would think they would last until after the holidays. Thanks!

I think it was decided to discontinue it before...however, with the rush on
buying the sculptures at holiday time, I think they mentioned about putting
it back into production for another run on sculptures...

I guess we'll have to wait on the word....

maybe (and keep your fingers crossed) that they'll come out with the sand
green bricks in their bulk department like the sand red ones....

who knows?  Brad did say to brace ourselves for the upcoming year...(well,
paraphrasing him...) ;-)

Benjamin Medinets