 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3900
Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 01:50:23 GMT

Once again, Lego listens and responds.  Brad, I want to thank you for
interacting with us through LugNet and through the other channels the LSAH
has started doing.  It was a long time in coming, but you guys are really
putting forth a lot of effort and I for one am very grateful.  I'll keep my
fingers crossed about the bulk by the thousands and enjoy all the other news
you posted.

Have a great holiday.  P.S. If you want my recommendation for a train set to
revive down the road, try 4559....it's a great kit.

:-)