 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3636
Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:58:40 GMT

Can't you move this to "dear-lego"?  This tirade really has little to do
with lego direct, and if I wanted to read all the whining about lego not
making toys you like anymore, I would read dear-lego.

Frankly, LEGO Direct is doing a lot of things right, and I don't think
complaints about Jack Stone and 3033 buckets is needed in this NG.

--Jack Gregory

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
2002 catalogue. Oh dear, dear, dear. Where did it all go so wrong?

Sorry, I am disappointed so much I cant even be bothered to tell you why.

lawrence