 General / 33984
Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
2002 catalogue. Oh dear, dear, dear. Where did it all go so wrong?

Sorry, I am disappointed so much I cant even be bothered to tell you why.

Lawrence... if I may make a suggestion....

Take a moment (or two) to tell the company exactly what it is that's
bothering you about the catalog.  Make it positive, but don't be afraid to
be stern.

Simply telling them that you're unhappy does not give them the opportunity
to fix things.  They need input and direction.

Here's a sample... based on the summer Shop At Home catalog:

http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=3442

I am confident that they can change things. They would have to work pretty
hard to continue the slide they're on now.  :)

Regards,
Allan B.