 General / 34030
Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:49:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
I don't *want* to buy Megablocks... I want to buy LEGO sets of the same
calibre.  However, until the current quality matches the once golden
reputation I will be very careful how I spend my dollars.

Mmm.  Well.  At least it is only the set design, and not the product itself
that has our opinions on the downslope. ...Whoa!  Now you hold on there TLC!
Don't you dare think about changing your recipe for high precision molded ABS!!
<smirk & grimace>

    ....<MAJOR knocking on wood>....

-H.