 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3627
Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:29:15 GMT

I saw an Adidas brick (white soccer barrier) in the K8 pile at Brickfest
last July.  I'm not a Soccer collector so I assumed it was nothing new. The
other two soccer barriers I found were advertising Lego themes (Arctic for one.)

Personally, I can only stand so much licensing. Better Adidas and Shell
which lend some realism to the Minifig world.

After going large with Star Wars licensing, how does Lego follow up? Their
avowed selectivity became dependence.

-Erik