 Harry Potter / 1440
Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:52:13 GMT

justin pankey <legofan@massnet1.net> wrote:
I've had a chance to see some different pictures of these and other sets
and it appears to me that Lego is switching to flesh tones for all
minifigs. Can anyone verify this? To me, that would be a much greater
problem than any other color change. I'm all for racial diversity- loved
the black Lego, but it would be nice if all my "white guys" matched in
the traditional yellow.

Well, looks like the non-HP (Knight's Kingdom) sets in the new pics on
<http://www.classic-castle.com/> still use classic yellow minifigs. Look
at the hands of the jousting knight in 8777 or the king's face in 8781.

This would fit with the "flesh tones for real people (or actors)" concept.
Hopefully, non-specific minifigs will continue to stay happily yellow.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>