 General / 52915
Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.publish, Eric Sophie wrote:

-Snip-

Jeff, I would be so happy if you did not EVER respond to anything I post.

Goodbye.

Eric Sophie

Eric,

I would be happy if you take these bitter, non-constructive replies to
o-t.debate.

Goodbye,

Jude Beaudin

Everyone else,

Don't forget to checkout the game I created last spring.
http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=57

Jude

XFUT .o-t.debate