 General / 49076
Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:53:55 GMT

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, BrikTrak.com wrote:

red-orange parts (used in Legoland California Golden Gate Bridge), etc.
I thought the Golden Gate Bridge at LLCA was regular red? Maybe it has faded
somewhat in the sun, but as far as I remember it is red. Memory may be
failing me now though, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

From page 110 of _The Ultimate LEGO(r) Book_:
"Building the Golden Gate: A special dark orange shade of brick was used
to match the color of the real bridge."

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/