 General / 49067
Re: Rarest Regular Lego Part....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
Hi Gary,

sorry to hijack this topic, but I have a question out of couriosity.
Do you in your CD also talk about never released prototype parts?
Like the 12 spoked trainwheels and trainbase fronts (as seen in
idea book 241).
These parts, if they still exist, are very rare, too, but not regular.

I have a green 1x16 technic liftarm (thin) that has milling marks, so obviously
a prototype. I know there are a few of these around, but not a large number. I'm
pretty sure they were originally acquired at a LegoLand Windsor Red Letter Day.

ROSCO