 General / 45286
Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 06:42:05 GMT

   I wonder what examples to which that quotation is referring. I can think of 2 examples where one supports the statement, and the other doesn’t-- Galidor and Bionicle.

I think the point is made clearly with Galidor and Bionicle. Its hit and miss going with radical changes. Lego has always been a consistent seller. The changes of the last 5 years has put Lego in the Red. Rewind to 1998 and start over.

Mike