 General / 45199
Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:37:14 GMT

See them here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=70831

Is it the printing, the scan or my monitor...  but that HP minifig appears to
have flesh toned head and hands ?? Previous HP figs were standard LEGO yellow I
thought.

Ray

Yes, you are right. Previous HP figs were yellow. This new one has a different
skin colour (unless the catalog is badly printed, but I don't think so). The
same colour is applied at least to some of the Spider-Man figs as well.

Kecia

I disagree. I think it's standard yellow and blame the different hue on clever
lighting when the photo was taken.

Christian