 General / 42106
Re: Best Lego Year of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 12:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stéphane Simard writes:
While I was browsing the catalogs, I had this idea... I'd like to know what
the consensus is as to which year saw Lego as truly the TOP of its game.

My vote goes for 1991 or 1992:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1992/c92nl/c92nl-52.html

Model Team was great that year.

I think I've started a fixation for Model Team sets...

Technic wise '97 was a good year with large and cool models like 8479, 8480 and
the 8880.

My vote for "best year since I gave up the dark cave and became an AFOL" would
be 2003 hand down! I've been an AFOL since 2000.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)