 General / 42107
42106  |  42108
Subject:
Is it Finals time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 14:22:47 GMT

Just curious if it is final exam time for people who are in school.  I have
noticed that things have been a bit quiet here this week.  This seems to
happen every so often and around the time that many Lugnet members are busy
with the end of a school semester.  Being several years removed from any
college environment, I have lost track of when in the year such things might
happen.  Anyhoo, if this is the cause of the week's quietness, then I pass
out a good luck to any and all who are taking exams or finishing up research!

-Hendo