 General / 42014
Re: Best Lego Year of all time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Space - 1987. Blacktron I.

Those minifigs look cool, and the sets too! But that doesn't stop me from
liking 1997-1999 UFO and Insectoids! Blacktron II looks cool too. I wish the
trans yellow was trans neon green (antifreeze green) in the B1 sets.

Well now that is kind of interesting. I always thought most people liked the
trans-yellow better than the neon green. I know I do. I wonder what other
people think about that?

-Mike Petrucelli

*smacks the young padawan of little BT1 knowledge*

Blacktron 1 will always beat out Blacktron 2. One of the reasons is that BT1
have a flight suit, while BT2 have a "B", how do they stay strapped in?
Trans Yellow is also a much more better color because .space was founded on
two colors: blue, and trans yellow. Trans yellow reigns supreme, antifreeze
is limited to the fleebnorks.

-Rick