 General / 42033
Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:47:49 GMT

"Mark D. McKean" <qpanda@quantumpanda.com> wrote in message
news:qpanda-309110.13063026042003@lugnet.com...
In article <HDx8oo.14E7@lugnet.com>,
"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote:

Anybody else have favorite parts to which you've applied nicknames based
either on their appearance or perhaps their function?

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4070
I've always thought of these as "electric eyes", even though I can't
recall having ever seen them used as such in an official set. That's
just what they always looked like to me. And since my youth was spent
almost entirely in Classic Space, I hadn't seen them used as headlights
until after my Dark Age.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com

the modelmakers at LEGO (well Legoland Windsor at least) call these 'washing
machines'.

--
James Stacey
------