 General / 42034
Re: 1130 - What is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
At the weekend my mother picked up a Lego folder marked “1130”. It looks like
it has been designed for holding instructions... perhaps late 70's era.

Anyone know anymore about it?

Scott A

Have you inspected Arthurs Seat yet:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=scotta

G'day,

Yep, 1130 is listed in the spares section of the 1980 Australian LEGO
catalogue [99870-AUS], and I'm fairly sure it was released either in 1979 or
1980. [after all, fabuland wasn't available until 1979, and the picture in
the catalogue shows a fabuland set of instructions.]

The actual info in this catalogue reads:
"1130. Plastic folder for keeping building instructions"
Unfortunately, no price is given, so it is possible that it was a new item
at the time of printing the catalogue...I'll try and find a price/more info
in the next few days in my catalogue collection.

I hope this helps,

That's great... thanks for your help!

It came with a pile of instructions from the early 80's [technic, town and
space]... my old dear did well for 50p [US$0.80]!

;)

Scott A

Benjamin Whytcross