 General / 42138
Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 00:01:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:

Anybody else have favorite parts to which you've applied nicknames based
either on their appearance or perhaps their function?

A few years, there was a "Name that Brick" website, where you could post
your suggested name for the current featured lego element.

My favorite name to come out of the process:  "Bearclaw" for
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4275

:)

Steve