 General / 41999
Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
<snip>
Bulldog? Hydrant? Hmm...

Anybody else have favorite parts to which you've applied nicknames based
either on their appearance or perhaps their function?

Um... well... not that I'm going to admit, I guess. (grin)

More seriously, I actually don't do that. I try to memorise the LDraw names
for stuff and use those (and I try to get Nik (my 11 year old) to do that
too so he can be my parts monkey)