 General / 42003
Re: Nicknames for favorite LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 04:34:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:

I guess I was thinking more
along the lines of personalized nicknames for less common parts.

Around our house my kids call this part (only in brown) "mommy hair":

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=6093

And a while back I heard them singing a jingle from Cartoon Network which
went:

"...wherever you rub it
you know it feels better
because it is a typical head of Jesus."

I immediately thought of this part

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bps9

I had to listen and I discovered what they were really saying on the
commercial was *topical analgesic*, but "typical head of Jesus" stuck,
so that's how I now refer to that head.

Maggie C.