 General / 35578
35577  |  35579
Subject:
What the heck is going on ?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:26:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

When should we belive the Lego Company?  When they tell us that they are
refocusing on their core product, or when the release Galidor.

If the company spent half as much on brick based product that they do on this
junk, we might actually get something useful (like a new 9 volt monorail.)

Seriously though aside from Lego Direct the whole company seems to be a perfect
example of how NOT to run a business.  How much longer can the Company run on
parents who grew up with Lego but do not know the diffence today?  Is Lego
Direct a mere gnat playing tug-of-war with a giant about to walk off a cliff?

-Mike Petrucelli (toys that build imagination...Pfffft!)