 General / 28156
Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 04:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

I can come up with a justification for the existance of any part you care • to
name, and an example of a model that would be weaker if it had to use the
composite parts instead.

I bring to your attention the 1-piece axle/propeller in 8855. I can see
*absolutely no justification* for that part.

You're talking about the part in this view:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8855/8855-13.html

from a 1988 (!!!) Technic (!!!) set, right? If that's the best part you can
come up with, perhaps it's the exception that proves the rule.

I don't have a copy of this set, send me yours, let me examine it closely,
and I'll get back to you with the justification I promised. :-)

++Lar