 General / 28107
Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Tim Courtney wrote:

Tee hee :-)  I've always wanted an acronym for FART, to fit the theme myself.

-Tim

Tim, we came up with one... for all those blue castle toppers in the
castle accessory pack...

Freaking Annoying Roof Toppers
Like anyone really needs anymore of those...

Duh Tim, you were there when I came up with that one :-P

I remember it, but it just didn't catch on widespread like the rest.  (duhh) ;)

-Tim