 General / 25282
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:58:14 GMT

Wayne R Hussey wrote:

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

What about the cable remote control parts from the 70s? What about the
set specific baseplates of the same era?

Selçuk

I do not have all the componets for the remote (train) pieces. I am persuing
them from what sources I have.

As for the set-specific baseplates, I have several, am aware of more that I
don't have, and am always looking for more (in good condition).

Do you have any of these elements for sale or trade?

No I don't have any of them for trade, and I don't sell Lego..:-)

By the way, the remote control set that I mentioned has nothing related
with train sets.
Just Look at http://guide.lugnet.com/set/312_1

One of the difficulties I have is finding a source for those pieces I know I
don't have - but I know to look for. Another difficulty is knowing what
pieces I don't have - and therefore, not knowing to look ;-). That is what
this challenge is all about: having people like you define a piece I
might/do not have, and by inference, I didn't even know about.

If you need reference material, I have a big collection of Set pictures
(more than 4000?), catalog scans (1.5 CD) and instruction scans (4 CD)
collection, burned for myself. If you interested to have a copy, we can
make out a trade, just contact me via e-mail.

So far, most of the responses to this challenge have been general. I am,
from my own knowledge, very complete, or at least, have a very good idea of
which elements I am lacking and am already persuing. But I know my knowledge
is not total, and that is the why of this challenge. If nothing else, I want
to know what I don't have so I can look toward getting it.

Thanks for your input,

Not at all..:-)

Selçuk