 General / 25179
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:54:15 GMT

Wayne R Hussey <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

I have in my posession more than 3,000 different elements produced by the
LEGO company since they began molding plastic construction toys. • <snip>

Here's the challenge:

If anyone out there thinks they have an element I don't, let me know and we
can compare notes.

Here's some of the things I have that come to mind:

4.5 volt touch sensor?
         light sensor?
pneumatic piston with yellow (not black) top cap?
1x8 (black) tiles?

--
Kevin Reid: |    Macintosh:
  "I'm me."  | Think different.