 General / 25141
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 05:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Kozan writes:

Let's see - do you have all the new parts in the 2001 sets?

No, but since most of them are not out yet, I still have time.

Do you have all the Fabuland and Mickey parts?

I am missing about three Fabuland parts that I can identify - one cart, a roof
piece with hole and an antenna. There may be more, but that is what this
challenge is about. I need your help identifying ones I don't have. That means
you have to be specific. And to really qualify, you have to have a part I
don't ;-). I have all the Mickey I need to qualify for this challenge.

Do you have all the pre-technic gears etc...?

All that I know of. Two different styles of paddle in 3 sizes for the ones that
also come with metal axles and plastic inserts, and 4 sizes of paddle that have
a large hole in the center. Do you have any?

Easy - Do you have a LEGO Turkey and French Bread Loaf?

Extras. Need any?

How are you set on TOOLO parts?

Got 'em, including the 2000 series.

Got all the Scala jewelry, watches, clocks?

I do have at least one of each type of the Scala jewelry sets.

Okay, you got me. I do have the first two watches, but since the later ones
only had different bezels and faces, I couldn't see spending the big bucks for
such a small return. However, if you have any of the later watches, I'll
buy/trade for the unique parts.

And remember, I'm talking about building elements. You can't connect a watch
very well - no studs, tubes, holes, rods or pins.

I will probably get one of the clocks. I don't see any difference other than
color and included pieces (of which I have all) from one to another.

LEGO makes a lot of stuff...
They say over 10,000 shapes ...

That's true. But if you look closely at many of your pieces, especially the
animals, you'll see that they are made from more than a single molded piece.
So, maybe I'm closer than you think?

So by my count, you're running at about 30%!

-Jon

How's YOUR collection coming along?

Wayne