 General / 25231
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:54:49 GMT

Wayne R Hussey wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel writes:

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:G5AC8E.8zy@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Jon Kozan writes:

Do you have all the pre-technic gears etc...?

All that I know of. Two different styles of paddle in 3 sizes for the ones • that
also come with metal axles and plastic inserts, and 4 sizes of paddle that • have
a large hole in the center. Do you have any?

Do you have the chain links for these gears, and the rare universal joints
also?

Chain links, yes. I'm still working on getting the original U-joints. Do you
have any?

What about the tires that fit over the 9 tooth gears, and do you have the
metal pegs in both sizes?

Tires, yes. I have the shorter metal peg. You got me on the longer one - I
haven't seen any available - you got any?

Do you have all the pre-ABS pieces, like the rare 2x14 bricks Gary I.
has mentioned here before, that were discontinued long before Lego even
made it to the states?  Do you have the old 90 degree angled roof peeks
from this era?  Shell gas pumps, all 4 Samsonite gears, the Samsonite
transparent motor, the old motor with steering, the train whistle, etc.

2x14 brick, no. 90 degree angled roof peaks, yes. Shell gas pumps, yes. I
have a transparent motor, battery box and lighting brick (2x4). I don't have
the steering motor - I need to see what it looks like. No train whistle :-(.

Thanks, Mark.

Wayne

What about the cable remote control parts from the 70s? What about the
set specific baseplates of the same era?

Selçuk