 General / 25976
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:11:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel writes:

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:G5F2CG.C33@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Kevin Reid writes:
Wayne R Hussey <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

I have in my posession more than 3,000 different elements produced by • the
LEGO company since they began molding plastic construction toys. • <snip>

Here's the challenge:

If anyone out there thinks they have an element I don't, let me know • and we
can compare notes.

Here's some of the things I have that come to mind:

4.5 volt touch sensor?
        light sensor?

Mindstorms? Yes, I have them.

No, he means the ones form the original Dacta PC/Apple II interface, I
think.
BTW, there's a whole untapped area for you -- Dacta. :)  There are no doubt
quite a few more unique parts from the older Dacta sets.

This must be from the early MIT stuff. I go back with Dacta about 10 years,
element complete with one Duplo exception. Before that my collection is
blank. I haven't heard of Apple interfacing. Thanks for the insight.

Wayne