 General / 25122
25121  |  25123
Subject:
Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:25:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I may be opening myself up to more than I can handle, but here goes!

I have in my posession more than 3,000 different elements produced by the
LEGO company since they began molding plastic construction toys. I am
speaking of different shaped pieces (not counting different colors,
printings or element variations which have evolved through re-design). I do
have many variants for a lot of different pieces which could change my count
to closer to 3,500, if I spent the time identifying them. If I went into
variants, colors and printings, I'd easily cross 5,000, maybe 6,000.

Here's the challenge:

If anyone out there thinks they have an element I don't, let me know and we
can compare notes.

You can include LEGO, Duplo, Primo, Technic, Scala, Fabuland, Belville,
Modulex, Original Binding Blocks, Samsonite Distributed, etc. Anything!

I have no 'prize' for stumping me, but be aware, if you do have something I
don't, I may want to trade or buy it from you ;-).

Wayne