 General / 25223
Re: Elemental Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:34:50 GMT

Wayne R Hussey <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:G5F0t4.73K@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel writes:

Chain links, yes. I'm still working on getting the original U-joints. Do • you
have any?

I have at least a couple of these (they're the red ones, with white
connecter?)

Tires, yes. I have the shorter metal peg. You got me on the longer one - I
haven't seen any available - you got any?

Again, at least 1. I'll have to check.

I had an enquiry recently about all my pre-technics gears. I'll have to
check whether they're still interested, but if not, maybe we can talk.

Regards,

ROSCO