 General / 25281
Re: keychains .. how many are there ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Yvonne Doyle writes:
I'm trying to make a list of the keychains ..feel free to add on.
I see 19 keychains listed on the lugnet database - listed below
and i know of some others including
the red brick
coastguard(female)
black falcon
red ninja
insectesoid
town female (?) yellow & brown ?
santa
cowboy -white hat

on database -
Tim
Alien
Chief
Spyrius
Islander
King Leo
Astronaut
Explorien
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Ice Planet
Rock Raider
Johnny Thunder
Police Officer
Police officer
Race Car Driver
Captain Red Beard
Majistro

There were some Fabuland figure ones too.  While I don't have any, I have
seen a picture* or two various ones from ebay auctions and other key chains
listed~ in other sales.

Clive Crocodile*
Lion (with chain print)*
Elton Elephant (red torso)~
Ricky Raccoon~
Clover Cow ~
Buzzy Bulldog~
Henry Horse~

I have no other information about these Fabuland ones.  I would be
interested in knowing their year of release and if they were assigned #s.

There are no pictures in the database of the ones Yvonne listed, much less
the Fabuland ones.  Perhaps those who own keychains could send in pictures
of them to be added?

sheree