 General / 25280
Re: keychains .. how many are there ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:50:53 GMT

"Yvonne Doyle" <ydoyle@iol.ie> wrote in message
news:G5IIww.BK8@lugnet.com...
I'm trying to make a list of the keychains ..feel free to add on.
I see 19 keychains listed on the lugnet database - listed below

<list snipped>

The keychains I own:
LEGOLAND minifig (white legs, red torso with legoland stripes and a unique
black hat)[1]
White classic spaceman (classic space logo on front, no 'airtanks' but LEGO
logo on his back)[2]
Town guy (blue legs, red torso, black hair)
Town guy (the guy that came in <set:6641>)

-Frank

[1] what is the 'official' name of this guy? and what is that type of hat
called?
[2] bought it in 1985 in LEGOLAND Billund, I remember that it was also
available in red.