 General / 25433
Re: keychains .. how many are there ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:06:13 GMT

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:13:47 GMT, "Yvonne Doyle" <ydoyle@iol.ie>
wrote:

Hi folks

I was wondering does anyone have a list of all the lego keychains
I'd be really interested to know what different ones were available
over the years.

thanks
Yvonnne

Well I used to have 2 sites that had pictures, now I can only find
one.

Peter Drexler has a whole bunch of keychains with pictures on the
'LEGO-page' portion of his family's website at:

http://come.to/drexler

the 'LEGO-page' link is on the left :^)
He has36 LEGO keychains shown, 33 of which are minifig ones, it also
doesn't appear to have been updated recently.

HTH,

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)