 General / 25289
Re: keychains .. how many are there ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:

They were in Legoland California last March (99) and this July.  Also, Jenn
Boger showed me a pic of them at the Chicago LIC.

Hmm.  Keeping in mind Jenn's date correction, I guess it's still possible they
have been phased out- after all, my vacation was October of 2000.

Gah.  I really wanted some of those peaked caps.

eric