 General / 21981
Re: Next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 00:03:16 GMT

"Sorry for the Town Jr., this is Town-like, okay?" themes.
What there needs to be is less construction and rescue sets, and more normal
town sets. i mean, when's the last time they made a lego library!

I believe the last time there was a library was in 19- oh wait, they never
have.  So, are you trying to say that a real town isn't chock full of rescue
and construction things while being totally devoid of any houses or retail
stores?

Kyle "Wishing the sets from the '80's would come back" Henneberque