 General / 17798
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"James J." <jejackso@memphis.edu> writes:

A. Have you built your jeep on LDraw?

The chassis of the jeep basically follows my model posted below:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=834

Fredrik

Thanks. I found that out before you replied. What I was curious about (after
Americanizing the steering column) is the gun fixture in the back. Otherwise,
it adds perfectly to my Transformers-based LDraw elements.
    If you like, I'll show you some of my other works, such as my tractor
trailer,
Volkswagen Bug, Porsche 924s, and van. Of course, you may take more interest in
some of my space fighters. I've completed 3 original and upgraded 4 vintage
Space sets.
     James J.