 General / 17653
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

Arg.  I really wish they'd bring this backpack piece back!  :-,

Me too.  I only have two, in black, and I have to admit that I fid it
indispensible for minifig designing- things like heavy weapons a la _Aliens_,
angel wings, duel katana holders, etc etc etc.  It's a pain to have to keep
swapping them out for different models!

Maybe I should just suck it up and search out some used ones.

eric