 General / 17643
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Rangers
Skeletal Warriors

These guys are really nice.  Great use of the Naboo Guard torso and the
Knight's Kingdom torso- I had written the latter of as only being good for
heavily armored troops, so I'm impressed by how lightly-armored the bald Ranger
looks.

And the skeletons are just cool.  Mayeb we should try a medieval BrikWars
sometime... :D

eric