 General / 17698
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:47:40 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sullis3
Sd.kfz 222 German Armored Car (North Africa) and crew
Sd.fkz 251 German Halftrack (North Africa) and crew, with Howitzer
Willys MB Jeep (North Africa) and crew, with small antiaircraft gun
carriage

Amazing stuff! I've built a remarkably similar jeep (in black), but mine is
a little bigger and uses lots of curves and tiles for a smoother finish. I
guess it's still a work in progress, though, since I've got one big problem: I
need a 6-wide windshield. The adventurers windshields are great for jeeps, but
don't quite cut it for my model. I don't own any of the 6x2x2(?)windshields,
but I can't imagine they'd look quite right, either.

I'd like to borrow my office's digital camera and post pictures soon, if I have
time. Maybe someone will have some helpful suggestions.

Josh