 General / 17645
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:24:42 GMT

hey shaun, i'm a fan of wwii models so i particularly like your jeep and
half-track...terrific recreations!!

is there any chance you know the approximate piece count for the jeep?  it
doesn't look like you used a lot of parts but the model is very well done.

keep up the excellent work!

..joseph g

In lugnet.build, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi All,

I just loaded a whole cartload of new pics onto
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sullis3 .  Included are
pics of the following:

Sd.kfz 222 German Armored Car (North Africa) and crew
Sd.fkz 251 German Halftrack (North Africa) and crew, with Howitzer
Willys MB Jeep (North Africa) and crew, with small antiaircraft gun
carriage

In non-WWII themes, the following are all in the characters section:
Rangers
Skeletal Warriors
Jesters
Nazgul (Ringwraiths)
SAMAS Flying Power Armor

Let me know what you think, feedback is welcome.

shaun