 General / 17655
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:38:05 GMT

Shaun,
I love the WWII stuff. Any chance we can get some dat files for at least the
smaller stuff? ie jeep, howitzers

Keep up the good work.

Ryan

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi All,

I just loaded a whole cartload of new pics onto
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sullis3 .  Included are
pics of the following:

Sd.kfz 222 German Armored Car (North Africa) and crew
Sd.fkz 251 German Halftrack (North Africa) and crew, with Howitzer
Willys MB Jeep (North Africa) and crew, with small antiaircraft gun
carriage

In non-WWII themes, the following are all in the characters section:
Rangers
Skeletal Warriors
Jesters
Nazgul (Ringwraiths)
SAMAS Flying Power Armor

Let me know what you think, feedback is welcome.

shaun