 General / 17650
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:57:22 GMT

"Joseph Gonzalez" <hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> writes:

aw, man, i love it when we get a .dat file (to see the making of a
great model so i can make some at home).  i particularly like the
way you used the hinged plates to effect the fenders of the jeep,
fredrik.

I'm happy to hear that you were inspired by it!  That's why I post
models on the web (and LUGNET), in the first place!

I didn't add the tools myself because I found them a bit too large
(and many weren't available in LDraw).  I thought about adding the
petrol tank to the rear, but forgot!

Fredrik