 General / 17651
Re: German Halftrack, Armored Car, etc. etc ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:07:42 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:
I just loaded a whole cartload of new pics onto
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sullis3 .

All very slick.

SAMAS Flying Power Armor

Arg.  I really wish they'd bring this backpack piece back!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

I think the mistake a lot of us make
  is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend.