 General / 15557
Re: Millennium City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:42:54 GMT

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message <38B70357.C4D5F27F@hotmail.com>...
Well, here it finally is, the Millennium City(1) webpage.  Like the
Death Star in "Return of the Jedi", the Millennium City page while
operational is far from complete.

<snip>
Enjoy

<SIGH.>

All those tiles.  All those town sets that I never owned.  All those trees!
You realize, of course, that I hate you now.<g>

A truly spectacular job.  I love the detailing with the minifigs--it
provides a true sense of action and accurately portrays a bustling town.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

I must show my wife--she deserves a little bit of warning.

Some questions--How far in advance did you plan?  Was it all laid out
beforehand, or did you make it up as you went along?  Was the
minifig/vehicle placment a spur-of-the-moment decision?  Can you reach the
center of the city without suspending yourself from the ceiling?   And
finally, is the city dynamic (do you rearrange/play with the
people/vehicles?)?

Great job.

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(oops--forgot one:  do you have/are you going to list the sets that included
within the town.  I'm recognized a fair number of them, but inquire out of
professional jealousy, er, curiosity.)