 General / 15558
DeLurk: FOTY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:54:37 GMT

I figured it was time for me to de-lurk and post about a FOTY I had today.

For a mere low low price of $200 I got those sets below.
Everything looks complete, and there may be some additional pieces included.
I'll be building them all over the weekend and seeing if there's anything
missing.

Boxed means, it came in their original boxes, some opened, some unopened.
Everything seems intact.
Ziploc Baggies means, it came in various sized ziploc baggies with all the
pieces and the manual.  Everything seems intact/complete.

There's quite a bit of sets I don't have, but there's a few that I already
have.  I'm figuring I might sell/trade the extras off for sets/parts that I've
been needing.

If anybody's interested, e-mail me (remove SPAMFREE) and let me know :)

Find of the Year:
Boxed
566 Universal Building Set
6276 Eldorado Fortress