 General / 12226
Re: using "lego" in domain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:24:27 GMT

Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote:
(and out of curiosity, do you have some handy-dandy way of searching the
trademark databases?)

Yeah. The USPTO has a searchable database at
<URL:http://www.uspto.gov/tmdb/index.html>.

There's also a few others which provide prettier front ends to the same
data. (May be slightly out-of-date, though.)
<URL:http://www.marksonline.com/> has a nice one that returns a lot of
useful information in the search-results page, so you can see what class a
trademark is in, etc., without having to click through.